Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Charlie Chills and Nori Shrills




So it is easy to say that our lives have changed dramatically. One thing bed rest forced me to do was to accept help from others. Good thing. Nona has been with us since we came home, along with weekend relief from my mom and the aunts. My sister Beth is amazing at doing things one handed. I also find myself saying things that I would not have predicted like, "I would like to schedule my son's circumcision," and "I can go out with a little throw up on my top, right?" But every day our babies get a little stronger as do we.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nori is looking so fashion-forward, and Charlie gets more handsome every time I see his picture. Welcome home to all of you. Take all the help you can get - it's given with love. And yes, it's OK to go out with a little throw up on your shirt (I hope, since I've done it!!)

Love,
Christine

Unknown said...

I have been without internet for a month. I rushed to your blog when I got it back today. I got all caught up, but I think it was too much to read all at once, I cried my eyed out! I am so glad you guys made it home, the twins look great!