Thursday, September 24, 2009

These Shoes Were Made for Walkin






Nori has been walking for about two weeks now. She really stepped it up after a full day with her cousin Tyler, who runs rather than walks. So, we bought some new walking shoes a couple of days ago and Nori is very proud of her kicks. Since the walking started, she has been a little helper, especially if it involves Charlie. I am not sure if Charlie appreciates her assistance in eating pretzels, playing with toys, or getting his diaper changed, but I think he knows she means well even if she is a little aggressive in her tactics. Charlie has taken a few steps but we are still a little ways away from actual walking. Everyone says to appreciate their immobility while it lasts but I have to say I really like walking Nori and I can't wait to see Charlie wobbling around too.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the new shoes, Nori looks like a pro! Let me know when you need another day with Coach Tyler, he misses his cousins!

Love, Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are TOO CUTE!! And so big! It's amazing - we spend a year or two trying to get them to walk, then the rest of their life trying to get them to SLOW DOWN!!

Hugs to all from us!
Christine (and Tom and Maddie)
XOXO