Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Mayhem


A lull. I almost did not know what to do with myself! Our days are filled with visitors, laundry and diapers. My schedule revolves around who's eating and when I can squeeze in a little sleep. Ironically, I have never felt more at peace. I feel bad that I have not chronicled the first smile, coo, or almost roll over with a date and time stamp; for now each milestone will just stay stamped in my memory under "the first few months we were home." I did drive with both babies by myself on Sunday for a visit to my Dad's. It was very uneventful, so, therefore, very encouraging. Beth wants me to experiment traveling with both babies alone more often-so far I have always left one of them home with a grandma. We are, however, on are way to being more independent.

No comments: