Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been



Today, Nona held a bearbunnydog rattle up to Nori and I had a vivid flash back to a picture I took of Nori and Charlie, each with their little gift from Amanda and Eric. I went back in the blog and finally found it-April 11th. The contrast almost knocked me over. As I was looking for the picture, Stacey from USF called to check in on us. A clear sign that today is a day to stop and remind myself of just how far we have come. The "why did this have to happen to us" dig nudges me from time to time but today I am reminded of the gratitude for people and things that this journey has shown me. For some reason I cannot turn this photograph, but I love their smiles so much in this picture it is worth a turn of my head to see it.












2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a huge difference in their size, that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love to see these pics and to see the babies continue to do so well! They are gorgeous and I love the smiling pic no matter how I have to view it.

Thanks for the Pix message - Annette and my Dad send their love and said to say that the babies are beautiful!!

Love,
Christine