Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Got Milk?

Nori currently is having two bottles and one shot at breast feeding a day. She is doing a great job.



We just moved to a new apartment. It is only five minutes from the hospital making it a lot easier for us to be there for feedings. Bryan and Uncle Sean efficiently moved a freezer full of breast milk from one apartment to the next-no small task in the early humidity that has been part of our weather lately. They worked well under the pressure so I am still way ahead of the babies in terms of milk. However, we have no room for anything else in our freezer.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, your family is amazing! It must be so unbelievably hard to be so far away from home and family. I had my twins at 28 weeks, 1.7 lbs. and 2.7 lbs. That is huge in comparison. Your babies are miracles!! I totally remember the freezer being full of milk, I pumped for 11 weeks until I could do no more. I didn't get to nurse them, every time i tried they couldn't do it. You are VERY lucky, and they are lucky to have such strong parents!